Full-pavé Calibre R822 “Predator”//Mechanical belt buckle
The seriously playful Roland Iten Calibre R822 "Predator" mechanical belt buckle features four impressive complications: Quick and simple changes of the leather strap; effortless engagement of the buckle with the leather strap; one-handed operation of the buckle to tighten the leather strap; and one-handed operation of the buckle to loosen the leather strap.
The “Predator” is designed, manufactured and assembled to ensure that all mechanisms are self-cleaning with no lubrication required while.
The white gold body with red gold accents is fully-diamond-set with 387 VVS1+ quality baguette-cut and round-cut diamonds totalling 14.15 carats, while the platform is made from high-tech titanium.
The Predator’s ergonomic design allows the wearer to quickly and easily change the leather strap for another to complement their attire.
Once the wearer inserts the end of the leather strap in the buckle, the double ardillion tang engages effortlessly with the holes in the strap. The strap can be easily tightened or loosened with just one hand, while security pushers ensure against accidental release.
Operating the Calibre R822 buckle is a veritable tactile pleasure, and it offers a simple, one-handed adjustment for two positions – looser, for driving or sitting, and tighter, for walking or playing sport.
It is equipped with 16 (two rows of eight) self-cleaning track wheels that guide the ardillion slide precisely and securely, while a sprung ball bearing tensioner and dampener ensure smooth operation.
A patented, in-line double ardillion enables the pins to have a smaller diameter than the holes in the strap. The equal weight distribution offers resistance-free operation, minimizes wear, and maximizes security.
The Roland Iten Calibre R822 "Predator" quadruple complication belt buckle is a diamond-set model in an exclusive, limited edition of just 3 pieces.
- Self-cleaning mechanisms – no lubrication required
- Security pushers ensure against accidental release of strap
- 12 rows of 8 self-cleaning track wheels for precise guidance of ardillion slide
- Sprung ball bearing tensioner and dampener to ensure smooth operation
- Patented, in-line double ardillion enables pins to have smaller diameter than the holes in the strap for effortless operation
- Equal weight distribution offers resistance-free operation, minimizes wear, and maximizes security